Dr. Tania Gurdip Singh
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Senior Consultant Gynaecologist And High Risk Specialist
Dr. Tania Gurdip Singh, M.S, FIAOG, Associate member Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London. She is a Senior Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She has been working extensively in the field of Obstetrics for the last ten years and is well known for her analytical approach and great attentiveness and concern towards high-risk pregnancies. She has successfully delivered hundreds of high-risk pregnant patients with healthy babies.
She has finished her post-graduation from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (J.N.M.C), Belgavi, Karnataka, India followed by Gynaec laparoscopy and Infertility training from Delhi and Kochi. She had successfully completed her Ultrasound training from Delhi.
She has publications in many national and international journals and contributed chapters in various books. Her previous books titled “Clinics in Obstetrics “and “Ward Rounds in Obstetrics and Neonatology” are running successfully all over. As a matter of prestige “Clinics in Obstetrics”, has now become a part of the National Library of Medicine, U.S.A. She has been honored to be a chairperson in many national and state conferences. She is an outstanding medical writer and a teacher par excellence and employing her concepts and perceptions. She makes every sincere effort to make a woman very comfortable during pregnancy so that pregnancy moves in a smoother way. Her area of interest is High-Risk Pregnancy.
Dr Tania is the founder and owner of Safe Mother and Infant foundation, whose primary aim is to ensure that women receive quality care during pregnancy and childbirth and that there should be least neonatal intensive care (NICU) admissions.
Bodyline Trauma and Maternity Center
She is Director at Bodyline Trauma and Maternity Center, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi.
- Author of book titled “CLINICS IN OBSTETRICS” 2015, published by Jaypee Medical publishers.
- Author of book titled “WARD ROUNDS IN OBSTETRICS AND NEONATOLOGY”, 2016, by Jaypee Medical Publishers.
- Contributed a chapter “Intraopertaive Anesthetic Considerations”, in “Comprehensive Video Atlas of Laparoscopy in Infertility and Gynaecology”, 2016 by Dr. Nutan Jain.
- Contributed a chapter “Endoscopy in Infertility” in Principles and Practice of Assisted Reproductive Technology (3 Volumes Set), 2013, by Kamini A Rao.
- Contributed a chapter on “Arterial suturing” in Step by step arterial surgery by Piyush Chowdhary.
- Contributed an article on “Comparison of two WHO partographs – a one year randomized controlled trial” in J Turkish-German GynecolAssoc 2011.
- Contribution of questions for StratOG Royal College, London (With Letter of Appreciation and Thanks from Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, UK).
- Article on “Swineflu in pregnancy”, AOGD Journal, Feb. 2015.
- Article on “Blood Transfusion and Blood Components”, AOGD Journal, January, 2016.
- Contributed an article on “Laparoscopic management of uterine fibroids” in SELSI newsletter, May 2013.
- 11th National Conference on Diabetes in Pregnancy, February, 2016
- Workshop and CME on Critical Care in Obstetrics, Delhi, February, 2016
- Workshop and Conference NZ RCOG, held at Apollo Hosp. Delhi, Sept, 2014
- Invited as Panelist for GDM Recent advances at International Congress of IAOG “Say No to Maternal Morbidity” organized by KOGS, Kalyani West Bengal, at Dec. 2016
- CME on Laparoscopic suturing, held at Sir ganga ram hospital, New Delhi, 2014
- Life member AOGD
- Life member FOGSI
- Life member IAGE
- Life member IAOG
- Life member IMS