Dr. Duke Prabhjot Jaspal
Laparoscopic & General Surgeon / Key Hole Surgery Specialist
Youngest surgeon in the universe to have conducted maximum minimal invasive surgeries in the shortest tenure.
Dr. Duke is the only fellow of the American College Of Surgeon (USA)in this region.
Dr. DuKe is the only member and fellow of the Royal College Of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow Uk in this region.
M.B.B.S in 2006 from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore)
M.S (General Surgery) in 2009 from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore)
- Life Member of The Association of Surgeons of India. (ASI)
- Member of European Association of Endoscopic Surgery. (EAES)
- Member of The Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons. (SAGES)
- Life Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons. (WALS)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo surgeons. (IAGES)
- Life Member of Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India. (SELSI)
- Life Member of the Indian Hernia Society. (IHS)
- Life Member of Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia. (ELSA)
- A life Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India. (AMASI)
- Life Member of The Canadian Association of General Surgeons. (CAGS)
- Member Royal College of Physcian and Surgeon , Glasgow MRCPS (Glasg)
- Various paper published in HMJ and International Journal of Contemporary Surgery
- Youngest surgeon to operate 100 mini laparoscopic cholecystectomy in one week.
- Youngest surgeon to operate 50 Non descent vaginal hystectomies in one week.
- Dr Duke has operated on 4 yrs old baby for inguinal hernia by minimal invasive surgery. It was coverd in all national media and video is on you tube.
- Has published a book on factors necessitating conversion of laparoscopic cholecystectomy to open.
OTHER SKILLS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONM
SENIOR RESIDENT IN JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE FROM 24/09/2009 TO 25/11/2010
SENIOR RESIDENT IN MMIMSR AMBALA FROM 27/11/2010 TO 30/06/2012.
ASISTANT PROFESSOR IN MMIMSR AMBALA FROM 01/07/2012 TO 30/06/2016
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN MMIMSR AMBALA FROM 01/07/2016 TO 31/12/2016.
Fellowships & Awards
- Was awarded fellowship in minimal access surgery on 13th february 2010 by world Association of laparoscopic surgeons.
- Was awarded diploma in minimal access surgery on 28th February 2010 by world association of laparoscopic surgeons.
- Was awarded fellow of Indian college of Laparoscopic surgery on 8th september 2012 by Indian college of laparoscopic surgeon.
- Was awarded MRCPS (GLASG) on 20th October 2014 by ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS OF GLASGOW.
- Was awarded fellow American college of surgeons by american college of surgeons.
- Was awarded fellow International college of surgeons on 26th september 2016 by international college of surgeons.
- Was awarded fellow International college of laparoscopic surgeons on 5th november 2016 by international college of laparoscopic surgeons.
- Was awarded fellowship in advanced laparoscopic surgery on 11th february 2017 by Indian association of gastrointestinal endo-surgeons.
Fellowships & Awards
- Foot surface area and length correlation with stature and weight of individual from haryana. Majumdar p, rohilla j, rathee sk, shavi garg, duke prabhjot jaspal. Haryana medical journal.
- Tenets and snippers : legal aspect of medical practice. Rajesh harsvardhan, brijender singh dhillon, sk dhattarwal, s.S dalal, saroj dahiya, duke prabhjot jaspal. Haryana medical journal.
- Seroprevalence of infectious markers among blood donors in haryana : a retrospective study. Rama goyal, pk seghal, s k dhattarwal, bimla rathi, duke prabhjot jaspal haryana medical journal
- Depression in children and adolescents.Pratibha gehlawt, virender kumar gehlawat, sat pal, sk dhattarwal, duke prabhjot jaspal Haryana medical journal
- A study of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in haryana duke prabhjot jaspal international journal of contemporary surgery.
- A study of laparoscopic common bile duct exploration and primary closure in haryana duke prabhjot jaspal international journal of contemporary surgery.
- A study of scarless surgery in haryana ( non desent vaginal hysterectomy) duke prabhjot jaspal, pujil gulati duke international journal of contemporary surgery.
- Cost cutting: laparoscopic extraperetoneal and retroperitoneal approach economical way duke prabhjot jaspal.
- Keyhole approach for hepatic hydatid cyst disease in haryana duke prabhjot jaspal international journal of contemporary medical research issn.